Welcome to the Original Bexhill Triathlon
Aug 18th 2013 will be the 5th Bexhill Triathlon. A sprint distance sea triathlon. Sold out every year and voted Best New Event in the South 20099
Bexhill Triathlon - Aug 18th 2013
In the final race information you will find everything you need to know abnout race day. Please ensure you have read it all and are familiar with the race course etc.
- Registration / Transition opens at 6:00am Sunday (everything collected here)
- All athletes must be registered and racked by 7:30am
- Race briefing at 7:30am for all athletes
- Male wave off at 7:45am
- Female + Teams wave off 10 mins after
- PLease read athlete info for full details
Current Entry List HERE
Road Closure News - Roads will be closed from 4:30am - 11am on 18th August. Please do not park on these roads if you need to leave between 4:30am and 11am.
Brockley Road & West Parade /( Seafront between edge of Brockley road upto South Cliff) There is no access into Brockley, and there is no access onto the seafront road from Richmond Road. Richmond road is open at all times.